WHO WE ARE
WALK IN BATHTUB
Why our step in tub is the best…
The Elevate Bathtub is the latest and greatest in bathtubs for the seniors and mobility challenged. It has all of the finest luxuries and the accessibility that anyone in a wheelchair or that struggles with mobility can easily navigate. The main concern with walk in bathtubs is safety. Elevate Bathtubs are designed at chair level so there is no strain to get in or out. There is also an emergency SOS button in the control panel and the door will open even in a power outage situation. The best part is that it drains in a matter of seconds so there is no risk of drowning when draining the tub.
ELEVATE TUBS CAN MAKE A BATHROOM DESIGN STUNNING
ACRYLIC HAS MICROBAN IN IT
Microban technology is built-in antimicrobial protection which gives products an added level of protection against damaging microbes such as bacteria, mold and mildew that can cause stains, odors and product deterioration
- Acrylic is much easier to clean because it is non-porous
- Acrylic is stain resistant
ACRYLIC VS GELCOAT
- Gelcoat is what most bathtubs are made of because it is much less expensive
- Gelcoat yellows easily – Acrylic does not fade
- Gelcoat cracks – Acrylic does not
- If a gelcoat tub gets a crack – It must be repaired by a professional
- Acrylic is thicker and can be buffed.